Eliminate Waste and Maximize
Savings With Lean Six Sigma –
Lean Six Sigma is a focused and measurable management discipline that uses a disciplined, data-driven approach to work to eliminate defects across every business area, including management, service delivery, design, production and customer satisfaction, stressing breakthrough improvement for improved bottom line results.
Online Program Benefits
- Learn to lead, coach and execute process-level improvement projects.
- Use proven Six Sigma problem-solving methods and statistical tools.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma in any type of business or industry.
- Implement faster response time for services.
- Increase productivity from fewer resources.
- Analyze process parameters using statistical and non-statistical techniques.
Villanova has specially designed four Six Sigma programs – three that demonstrate how the methodology can be applied in healthcare, financial services and information technology settings, plus a general program with examples and case studies from a number of other industries. Each program features a panel of seasoned experts who guide you through a specialized Green Belt course as well as Lean Six Sigma and Black Belt courses.
Six Sigma Courses
Six Sigma Green Belt $1,980 Each
Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt – Healthcare
Six Sigma Green Belt – Financial Services
Six Sigma Green Belt – Information Technology
Featuring specialized content for professionals in key business settings, these four courses are designed for individuals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies. They’re an ideal way to learn to understand, interpret and use the core concepts of Six Sigma to make better business decisions. In addition to the topics listed below, each course spotlights case studies and examples from healthcare, financial services, information technology and other fields. Mid- to upper-level managers responsible for top line growth will gain skills to implement cost reductions and improved organizational capability and capacity. There are no prerequisites.
What You’ll Study
Beginning of Six Sigma
- History and Prominent People in Six Sigma
- DMAIC Methodology Overview
Data Collection Plans
- Quality Function Deployment and the House of Quality
- Process Mapping and SIPOC
Root Cause Analysis
- Basic Data Analysis and Basic Process Analysis
- The Big Picture
- Root Cause Analysis and Hypothesis Testing
- Determining Project Solutions
- Prioritization Matrix
Lean Six Sigma $2,180
Lean is a vital part of Six Sigma. The dimension of Lean Six Sigma attacks inefficiencies – wastes caused by defects, overproduction and extra processing. Lean Six Sigma techniques help professionals lead successfully in both service and manufacturing enterprises.
This eight-week course helps managers and professionals gain valuable skills, which can be used immediately to analyze unit or company performance.
What You’ll Study
Introduction to Lean
- Prominent Figures of Lean
- Lean is Not Only for Manufacturing
- Value Add and Waste
- Waste Walks and Spaghetti Charts
- Hoshin Planning
Visualizing and Improving the Process
- Kaizen Events – the 5S’s
- Poka Yoke
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Value Stream Mapping for Manufacturing and Services
- Lean Accounting
- Standardized Work Methods
- Theory of Constraints
- Execution and Controlling
Lean Projects and Lean Tools
- Organizational Assessment
- Quick Response Manufacturing
- Planning and Deployment of Lean Implementation