Develop the Leadership Skills to Inspire, Motivate and Influence –
Developing the strengths and qualities that will make your organization the best competitor in your industry is the central theme of the Strategic Organizational Leadership online program. As a potential leader, you can gain the skills to encourage and empower your workforce to be their best through this 100% online Leadership program. Comprehensive courses offer professionals valuable techniques to help guide their company to success through positive interaction with their workforce.
Online Program Benefits
- Develop your own “leader’s compass” to guide your leadership actions.
- Learn how to create an organization that values learning and welcomes change.
- Establish frameworks for making sound business decisions in any situation.
- Develop leadership skills in yourself and others.
- Discover how to apply ethics in your organization.
Strategic Organizational Leadership $1,980
Today’s leader understands that people are people, and most professionals respond more positively to reason and inspiration rather than to managers who just bark orders. Great leaders persuade and can help employees stay plugged in, be more responsive and proactive, given the right set of tools and techniques. This eight-week interactive course is designed to help professionals develop a toolkit they can apply as a leader at work, today, to become a highly productive and inspiring leader of tomorrow.
Who Should Register?
Designed for business leaders, mid-level managers and project managers at all levels, this comprehensive course is perfect for aspiring managers and project managers, as well as IT professionals, Six Sigma and other quality control managers across all industries.
What You’ll Study
Establishing Focus and Alignment
- The Five Components of Strategic Planning
- Core Ideology
- The Visionary Process
- Values, Mission, Goals & Objectives
- Leadership Characteristics and Principles
- Leadership Philosophy
- Developing Your Leader’s Compass
Lessons from Top Business Leaders
- Lessons From Top Business Leaders
- Defining Leadership Success
- Characteristics of Successful Business Leaders
- Decision Quality and Commitment
- Decision Making Process—Instilling Creativity
- Participative Decision Making
- Protecting Decisions
- Leader Development
- Four Elements of Leader Development
- Creating an Individual Development Plan
Creating a Learning Organization
- Defining a Learning Organization
- The Five Disciplines
- Key Ingredients for Organizational Learning
Building an Ethical Organization
- Better Ethics for Better Business
- Leaders of Character
- A Framework for Moral Reasoning
Finance and Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager $1,980
Even though you are NOT a financial or accounting manager, chances are you need to make better business decisions that can positively affect your bottom line. This course will help you understand the accounting process and methodologies, enhancing your ability to forecast financial performance, spot trends and study your competition with a keener eye. Increase your effectiveness in strategic planning and decision making with the aid of case studies to bring real-world applications into your online learning.
Who Should Register?
This eight-week fundamental course is designed for professionals who are either new to financial concepts or who wish to update their knowledge of basic finance and accounting.
What You’ll Study
- Understanding the role of finance and accounting
- Corporate and individual taxes
- The foundation of accounting
- Making strategic financial decisions
- Making tactical financial decisions
- Working capital management
- Designing cost systems for strategic and tactical advantages
- Evaluating managerial performance
- Personal financial management
- Applying the course content