Gain Effective Business Administration Skills to Produce Results – 100% Online!
A strong understanding of the various core business disciplines is important to all successful mangers and leaders. Understanding how business decisions affect other departments within an organization as well as the organization as a whole is critical as business operations continue to become more cross-functional. Learn key business principles and disciplines, familiarize yourself with key terms and processes, and gain and understanding of how your department fits into the overall organizational structure to increase your value to the organization and you become a more effective manager and leader within your organization.
Online Program Benefits
- Sharpen managerial and leadership skills
- Gain and understanding various departments critical role within the overall organization
- Learn the skills necessary to successfully manage and execute business strategy
- Gain cross-functional knowledge necessary to manage people and projects across various departments
Business Administration Courses
Each course runs for eight weeks and new sessions start monthly. Enrollment is open; there are no pre-requisites.
Finance & Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager $1,480
ACE 2 | CEUs 6.0 | PDUs 60 | Contact Hours 60
It isn’t necessary to be a finance manager or an accounting manager to find value in financial and accounting training. Understanding financial strategies plays a significant role in making solid business decisions that impact your bottom line. The Finance & Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager course will help you comprehend accounting processes and methodologies, enhance your aptitude for predicting financial performance and help you learn to identify trends and better analyze your competition.
Who Should Register?
The course aids mid- to upper-level managers from areas such as marketing, sales, IT, project management, manufacturing or engineering, as well as general managers, in ascertaining how financial data is produced, reported and implemented for decision making, analysis and appraisal.
What You’ll Study
Taxes Individual and Corporate
- Comprehending the Effect of Taxes on Financial Decisions
- Calculating Individual Income Taxes
- Calculating Business Entities’ Income Taxes
The Foundation of Accounting
- Describing the Elements of Financial Statements
- Comprehending the Key Financial Statements
- Explaining Audit and Internal Control Roles
Making Strategic Financial Decisions
- Financial Strategy Development
- Business Plan Formulation
- Procurement of Capital Resources
- Shareholder Value Creation
Working Capital Management
- Current Assets & Liabilities Management
- Calculating the Cost of Inventory
- Inventory Cost Assessment
Designing Cost Systems for Strategic and Tactical Advantages
- Cost Accounting Systems
- New Products – Development and Marketing
- Improving Quality and Reducing Costs via Quality Cost Measurement
Personal Financial Management
- Determining Financial Goals and Controlling Debts
- Tax Reduction and Intelligent Investment
- Safeguarding Assets through Insurance and Estate Planning
Applying the Course Content
- Decisions on Investment: Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
- Credit Decision